Thursday 26 September 2013

Sisters


I only had a brother, so since I was so little I kept asking for a bigger sister. It's not even possible lol. So I asked for a younger sister instead. My mom got pregnant but the baby passed away before she was even born :(
I have two older cousins that are female. I consider them as my youngest sisters and consider their mom as my second mom. I used to be happy when my mom and dad went away for a job, because by that we were allowed to sleep at my cousins' even at school night :)
 I was so sad because nowadays I can't see them that often anymore because I'm in Singapore :( I promise when I get to my hometown I'll meet them as often as possible.
I love you, sisters <3
Photo was taken when they went to Singapore to visit me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment