Thursday 26 September 2013

Abandon

Soooo I'm currently reading a book by Meg Cabot, who is famous for her novel 'The Princess Diaries', titled 'Abandon'. It's a trilogy, and Abandon is the first book. My best friend that I had mentioned on this blog, Fysa, read this book and she said, "I finished the book at 3 and guess what I have a presentation at 9 tomorrow. It's so thrilling!" I've read Meg Cabot's novel before, and I also find the novel very thrilling. I like the thrilling feeling so I borrow the book from Fysa to read it. Right now I'm halfway finished (it's been 2 weeks + by the way), and I find the book.. Okay. Like, okay, not really recommended. Right now I kind of force my self to finish the book just because I hate leaving books unfinished. I'll post a review later when I'm done okay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment