Wednesday 18 September 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Last Sunday was Mom's birthday, also being my last day in my hometown, Medan. Yes I went home for a while :D
I already bought a gift. Well actually it was 100% Dad's money, but hey I was the one that bought it, so give me some credit lah :p We at first wanted to surprise her by giving her a birthday cake on midnight. My brother bought the cake and hid it, but Mom was so sure that she was given a surprise that she managed to find the cake -_- so we canceled the surprise lol. But we did surprise her with the gift somewhen before we went to a restaurant to celebrate her birthday and she cried, happily.
My flight was at 6 PM, so we actually had time to celebrate it. We went to a seafood restaurant named 'Lembur Kuring'. There was 14 of us, me, Mom, Dad, my brother, my grandparent, 2 aunties, 2 uncles, and 4 cousins. We had somekind of an early lunch there because Dad afraid that I'd be rushed to the airport, so we had it at around 11.30 lol. It had been ages since we last had lunch/dinner together with the whole family. I did have fun! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment