Monday 9 September 2013

Remember Me?

I recetly had just finished a book by Sophie Kinsella, who was best known by her book 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. The book was a best-seller and managed to be adapted into a movie. The title of the book that I read is 'Remember Me?'.
Here's the synopsis that I made:
It was about a 28 year-old who woke up in a hospital thinking that she was still 25 year-old. She lost 3 years of her memory but her life is perfect--she's pretty, she's rich, and guess what, she's now the boss of the company where she used to be a junior employer. And she also has a gorgeous husband who also happens to be a millionaire and lives in a huge loft.
With her mind stuck three years in the past, she lives her new life bravely. The perfect life turns out to be a lot more complicated than she could handle.
She's the bitchy boss that everyone hated, including her dear and beloved friends. She also met an architect that told her that she had an affair with him, and that she doesn't love her husband.
Relax, I won't spoil anything :) read the book, I recommend it if you like chick lit. When you start reading it you won't feel like stopping. I finish this book only in 3 days hehehe. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. wahh yayy!! you finished the book! how was it? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it! Do you know the character Jon? I don't know why but I found the name very..... interesting. lol. love it love it <3

      Delete