Friday 27 September 2013

Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays


This is how I spent my Fridays. I don't have any class on Fridays, so I do my homework on Fridays. And Saturdays. And Sundays. I never finish my homework at the moment, I'll do it halfway and tomorrow I'll do the other half, or maybe half of the half. Get it? lol
Anyway, that's one of the many things that I want change about my self. I want me to finish my homework right here right now. Mostly I'd do my homework for an hour and then play/relax for one hour and.... just repeat the cycle. Or on any other day, I'd just give up doing the homework and lay on my bed all day long. But today I only lay on my bed for one hour and that's it! An improvement, right? Hopefully by next week I'd be able to finish all my homework by Friday and do something else on
Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment