Wednesday 4 September 2013

SGTCC


This weekend there was an annual event at Sands Expo & Convention, it's the Singapore Game, Toy, & Comic Convention, or SGTCC for short. So I went there with my ultimate-best-friend-since-high-school named Fysa. Yeaaaah only the two of us.
I have always been a huge fan of toys, it's just whenever I want to buy some Mom would yell at me. Since most of the days I'm separated from Mom (she's in Medan, Indonesia) I can actually buy some toys here in Singapore. I also find toys in Singapore have more varieties than in Medan. My roommate also happens to be a toys-buyer, so I feel kind of encouraged to buy toys. Ha!
Ok, to be honest I didn't buy anything there. LOL. I was looking for Star Wars toys that fit my budget, but they didn't actually have that much choice. But I did enjoy going there, there was a huge Iron Man exhibitions!!!! (Me and Fysa were huge fans of Iron Man) Real life suits! That was like ultra amazing. They were so big that I felt like screaming. I think that was the reason why they didn't have much of Star Wars toys, because of the Iron Man exhibitions. People were selling more Marvel stuffs.
I also met cosplayers. I took pictures with those who dressed as Stromtroopers. There were also Darth Vader (he was the ultimate villain in Star Wars) but didn't get a picture with him because I have to pay $2. Who the hell do he think he is? >.>
We only spent two hours at the event, which was a poor thing since we needed to pay $19. There was a lot of anime, but the both of us didn't like anime. The excitement was gone after we finished taking pictures with the Iron Man exhibitions. But that's okay because seeing the exhibitions and taking pictures with Stromtroopers were enough for me. See you next year, SGTCC! Hopefully.



This is Fysa :D











No comments:

Post a Comment