Thursday 19 September 2013

Locked Outside at the Balcony

So two nights ago I was doing my 3D project, which is to construct something out of unused electronics. I was trying to smash the electronics, but it wasn't working, so my roommates suggest that we use the sliding door to the balcony to smash it. I suggested that I push the sliding door from the other side, which is the balcony, while my roommates push the door from the inside.
So we push the sliding door, but the electronics wasn't broken -_- We eventually decided to give up, but oh my the door was jammed! I was locked outside, all alone! At first instead of being scared I was laughing, along with my roommates. But then after 5 minutes of trying to open the door and pathetically fail, I got kind of scared. My ro
ommates were sure that they wouldn't be able to open the door ;_;
There was a window that is like 1 meter away from the balcony. They asked me wether I had the guts to jump. Of course I didn't. I didn't know where my hands should be and it was like meters away from the ground. One of my roommate was brave enough to try to jump from the window to the balcony and she succeeded! She jumped back to the window and I learnt how to jump. LOL it sounds so stupid. So in the end I tried to be brave and managed to jump to the window. YAAAY I'm saved!!!!
The photo that I took while being locked out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment