Monday 23 September 2013

Food from Hometown #1

I'm posting the foods that I'd miss and would remind me of home when I'm in Singapore. These foods were sold in stalls, so they wouldn't cost you a fortune, only $1-$2 per serving. But some of them got so famous (and expensive) that they'd cost you $5/serving, it's expensive considering the ugly place. But they're so good so whatever lah.


The first one would be Martabak. Singapore also have martabak right? But this one is different, it's sweet. It's soft and chewy, I don't really know how to explain the texture. And usually inside there'd be cheese, chocolate, peanut, or you can have it plain. Just request for whatever you like. It's very very fattening so actually I ate this like once or twice in a year lol :p



No comments:

Post a Comment