Thursday 26 September 2013

Oh, Is It Love?

Sadly, no, I'm not in love :)
These people on the photo above are the people that I've known for the longest time. It was taken 3 days before I
leave to Singapore to study here. My mom was preventing me from going but I insist. It will most likely be the last time we spent time together being teenagers (or children) before we go to college and move away. I wanted to have something to remember about them. We went to a theme park and although the rides were crappy, it didn't matter because I'm with them and it's one of the best things in the world.
This post is dedicated to the people inside the photo. I love you and I miss you all so much! <3

Our friendship bracelet. I'm the only one that is still wearing this hahaha! Proof that I'm faithful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment