Friday 4 October 2013

NAFA Funday

It's funday!!!!!! We (me and my two roommates) had decided that we should wake up at 7 and head out at 8. I actually woke up at 7 but decided to just sleep because I was so sleepy lol. In the end we woke up at 8.20 and headed out at 9.10. We arrived at 10. It was sooooo hot and the walk from the monorail station to the beach was soooo long. It was crowded! Not too crowded, just enough. The atmosphere was so fun. Fun in the sun!
We played with the sea water, eat some cotton candy, and watched some games. There was volley, tug of war, foam bath, etc. And then we since were too hungry that I feel like fainting we went to VivoCity to have some food to eat. We at first wanted to go back to the beach but in the end we were just to tired so we just went home. But it was indeed a fun day!







No comments:

Post a Comment