Tuesday 1 October 2013

Food from Hometown #6

Sooooo this is the sixth Food from Hometown. I'm kind of bored of this thing, are you? I have one or two more on hold sooo be patient okay <3
Anyway, it's another noodle soup. I seem to like noodle soup so much lol. The bame of the noodle soup is 'Mi Sop Methodist'. Like every noodle soup, you can pick three types of noodle. Like always, I picked kway teow and yellow noodle hehehe.
What's special about Mi Sop Methodist is the huge portion of meat. It's beef, cut into small pieces. The meat is very delicious! Highlight of the noodle soup. You need to be so hungry to be able to finish one portion. Yes it's that huge. But you can oder half portion actually ;)
Also, there are meatballs. They're also delicious, but nothing beats the meat! The broth is also very good. The color of the broth is not even clear anymore, I think they put a lot of ingredients to make it be very delicious. Ah, thinking of it makes my mouth water!

No comments:

Post a Comment